Temple University provides a full range of resources to support victims of sexual assault, domestic violence, dating violence, harassment, stalking and/or sexual exploitation.
Campus Safety Services/Temple Police
Temple University’s Police Department employs more than 130 sworn officers.
- Each officer has received state-mandated recruit training at an accredited police academy.
- Officers attend regular in-service training and annual updates to ensure compliance with state standards.
- Personnel receive training to sharpen the skills needed to work within our diverse campus community.
- The special services unit promotes risk reduction initiatives and provides victim advocacy support.
- Temple Police maintain a collaborative network with the Philadelphia Police Department as well as other state and local law enforcement agencies.
See the menu at the right for additional on-campus resources.